Wednesday, September 2, 2009

An Introduction

STOP

think

wRITe

This is what I will do. Every time a conversation or observation or random thought or heated debate or not-so-heated debate or unfavorable mood or refreshing moment strikes...I will write. I will be the most honest I have ever been. I will have no fear. And I will get this out.

From complete "cluelessnes" to "cool moms" this will be my first attempt of excreting the gillions and gillions of thoughts that whirl around in my brain, searching for an exit, bumping into each other, while ultimately vanishing before I'm fearless enough to scratch them onto paper. 

This is my new sanctuary.

So feel free to comment, agree, disagree, laugh, scoff, think, smile, misunderstand or emit any other emotion that may overwhelm you as you read through this. I'd love to hear from you.


1 comment:

  1. Jena - you are awesome. Remember great things come from humble beginnings. Can't wait to see what is to come. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete