Friday, December 4, 2009

F Writing

A letter to writing for constantly torturing me.

Dear Writing,

You have let me down. Your arduous process complete with perfect grammar, flow, creativeness and thought provoking intensity makes me cringe. Your constant demand for my soul is exhausting. Your criticism is deathly.

How dare you make me feel this way. How dare you make me question my ability and spread polarizing fear throughout my being only to continue to taunt me with your captivating allure. How dare you pull me in while simultaneously casting me out into the depths of insecurity and self-depreciation.

Writing, you are a tease. You lead me on.

Writing, I have decided to quit you. We're too complicated for each other. Goodbye.

***********************************************************

Dear Writing,

I need you. You need me. Please come back...

Jena

No comments:

Post a Comment